Nuffnang

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Party all night

I woke up really late today :( recently I found some quotes from fb and one of them really suits me, which is "I sleep late every night, and I regret it every morning." haha!

I had KfC as my brunch and watched the last 3 episodes of "Qun Ga Fok Lu Sao". :) Then time to go out with ji mui! First stop, we went to Desa Park City and get some fresh air first. And watched cute dogs running around!

Before that, have a cone of ice-cream first! Moon jie bought a bubble soup to play :)












The lion dog! Whoa look at that so many fur on its body! Just like a lion!



The husky gang! I found out dogs usually play around with their own type?

Next stop, Mel jie's house to pick her up. We played with her brother's child OMG he's sooooooooooooooo cute! Gogogo like his fans page!

David Baby




Her house has a cute dog too! When you shout BANG with your gun fingers pointing and the dog, it will act die and lay on the floor until you ask him wake up haha! But you have to have the dog food on your hand to order him haha!

The dog and Huiki's boyfriend, Ryan!



Dinner time! Went to Momo steamboat! I ate a lot cheese tofu coz I like it really much! You know what? I'm fatter! Okay I know I couldn't stop complaining that I'm fat but the truth is I'm fat! I'm so sad! Where have my skinny body gone?! Get back to the steamboat buffet.





During dinner, we planned to go MOVIDA @Sunway Giza to have fun! ;) So baby brought me back to change clothes and put my make up on! So here I transformed!



MOVIDA was sooooooooooooo packed! People mountain people sea! Well we went in and walked around and walked out. So, we decided to change place to Overtime.









As there were out of cards and dice in the shop, so we used hands to play games. We played 10,5,50 game :) Well the game is actually work like this. People who shout the right number(only multiple of 5 is allowed) then the person who sit beside has to drink one sip of alcohol. Then the turn would have to reverse it back so that he/she can make a revenge. Moon jie drank a lot haha!



One sip of alcohol makes my body goes hot. 1/5 glasses of alcohol makes my body goes red and hot. Half glasses of alcohol makes me laugh nonstop haha. Nights peep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment