Nuffnang

Friday, October 28, 2011

Yum Cha & Mahjong

My breakfast for today was Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng @Village Park! It was suggested by Baby as he was rushing for his appointment. We used 10mins to find for a parking slot! Baby said we should have walked there instead :( Anyway we used 15mins to finish our meal hehe.




Whole afternoon was a boring day because all activities were scheduled at night. During night time, Baby and I went to Huiki's house and gather for yum cha. While waiting for Huiki's boyfriend, we played Monopoly Deal. It is a card game and the game is fun to play!

Before yum cha, baby said he wanted to eat fried 'xi ham'. So i ate seafood tofu and fried 'cha xiu'. Aww I'm getting fatter again! I did not go gym for 3 days already! Sob. :(




Yum cha place is the lou dei fong @Sg Long :) 3 couples sitting together and chit chat haha. After went back Huiki's house, Moon jie wanted to play mahjong, so her boyfriend, me and baby 4 kaki played 1 round lol.

I did not win at all :( I 'xiu xiong gong' tim!






Woah 4am only go back home. Okay Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment