Nuffnang

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hang out with sister and friends

I had a nightmare yesterday night. I dreamed of a giant snake hunting for human. But the snake will only choose 10 people a day to be it's meal. It uses its smell to choose who it wanted to be its meal tonight and pull them out. I kept hiding when the snake came to my side. I was soooooo scared! Luckily I escaped and suddenly the scene changed to inside the airplane. The girl escaped from the snake too. In the end, the girl was eaten by the snake because the snake was in the airplane too. The end LOL!

Okay get back to the real world. Phew I felt myself is so blessed. I can sleep until 1pm and I don't have to be the snake's dinner haha. Then, went for lunch @China Town. The restaurant name is called Shin Kee's Beef Noodle. It is so delicious! People who can eat beef must try!




Drinking time. Phew super hot! You know what? I'm a eyebrow-less girl! HAHA! I have to draw my eyebrow before go out EVERYTIME! Of course, sometimes I don't draw and this is how I look like!



*Ehem you can only find out "my cannot be seen look* from my blog!*

Few hours later, my sister Suki called me and told me that she was stressed out and wants to sing K with me. Baby then dropped me to Sunway Pyramid and met her. She suddenly changes to watch movie. Then we watched Paranormal Activity 3. We were late for 15mins! The movie is better than Paranormal Activity 2? During the movie, I told my sister that most of the people in the cinema lay their head aside because they were too scared. My sister said, "ya, except you." lol.




Captured after movie in the movie hall! :D



BRACES!



After movie, went to have dinner @Asia Avenue. It was a korean restaurant. I ordered a lunch box. I like their rice very much. My sister ordered "On Fire" and it was actually a Korea Maggie Mee? My sister said it was SUPER SPICY and she couldn't bare with the spiciness! So ended up cannot finish haha.












She is real good in eating spicy food and NOW LOOK what face she got there! HAHA!





Camwhore time!




I was too ugly to take photo with my pretty sis! COVER COVER!



Look who is better in taking photo huh?





JIEJIE I HEART YOU :)

Baby came to fetch me and went to Cyber Cafe play Dota with friends. Of course, I do not know how to play. So I listen to music and facebook-ing hehe. Maybe I should try to find out what nice game to play in this cc huh?


After that, we went to meet Moon jie and her boyfriend to have our midnight movie @One Utama. We watched "You are the apple of my eye".



The movie is real nice! I like it super much! The movie is kinda sad in the end AWWWW!!!! :( I feel so sad for that guy! I think I have sad for half an hour after the movie show finished. This movie is nice! Go watch it! NOW! hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment