Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dinner buffet

I went to gym for 4 days straight as I am getting fatter and fatter. My arms my thigh my tummy were all bigger than before. And today I ate a lot too! So I decided to burn more calories but ended up I felt so dizzy and headache! The feeling is really not good at all. But because of this, I delayed the time and baby and I were late for the dinner!

Dinner? Yup his mum bought a groupon for us! It was a Japanese Buffet! He booked the time at 6pm but we were late for 2hours 30mins which is 8.30pm only we managed to reach that restaurant. It was located at the Great Eastern Mall. A 5secs journey took us 1 hour to get out of the trafiic jam! So overall, we stuck in the jam for 2hours ++! I took the beautiful angle of KLCC while jamming!



Opps I didn't capture and photos on food! Well the food was okay but not much choices. So yea night!

No comments:

Post a Comment