Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Undang test

Buzz buzz buzz!! Buzz buzz buzz!! Buzz buzz buzz!!

I hardly opened my eyes and picked up the stupid noisy phone.

En... *With a blur and sleepy voice*

YAN!! WAKE UP!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE TIME NOW?! IT'S 8AM! WE ARE COMING TO FETCH YOU!! GO GET READY NOW!!

OMG I'M LATE I'M LATE!

Yea went for undang test today! I didn't study much and I was kinda worry and panic. My laopo studied until 4am midnight the day before and I was like super relaxing studied from 12am till 2am only.

Before that, facebook is a must for me! haha~ Thanks everyone for the support!





I told laopo that I didn't study much and she said OMG! WHY ARE YOU SO LAZY! WORSE THAN ME! and yea I did my very last minute study before going in to the room. The questions were so easy and I answered it with no stress haha. When I proceed it to the result, it shows that I got 43/50! YES I PASSED! I smile like people who have just released from mental problem hospital and many students outside the room were staring at me HAHA!

Few min later, laopo came out and told me that she failed again. *Lightning strikes*
What?! Failed again?! 40/50... Then she said she wants to resit the test again today. Finally she passed! She got 47/50 lol... She was unlucky to get the hard questions just now~

I terus go to laopo house and had brunch at her house =] The fried chicken was nice! Then we thought of going jusco sing k but too bad we don't have member card. So we changed to plan B which was cinema! We watched Lelio Popo~





It was reall a tiring day~ I fell asleep when I wasn't ready to sleep yet haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment