Nuffnang

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Meeting Ken at Time Square

Well woke by my friend Huiki and San again for going Time Square. She will come and pick me up half an hour later and yea I rushed like oh noooo she's coming she's coming! Ended up she picked me up 2 hours after! Haha and I saw her tagging me on fb about going to Times Square. Then i saw Kenneth Lim name was tagged too. I was like omg?!?!!?!?!?! The story behind ehem...





After we reached there, we met him up and i was like omg... Super duper duper amazingly different from the first time i saw him. So dam slim jor man! I think i fatter than him times TWO! Two bodies of him equals to me =.=

We went to have brunch then :)







We were so quiet and Huiki tried to find topic but he just used smile to entertaint us. He just ended every topic within 1 min. He smiled all the way until we say byebye lol haha.

Then he accompied us shopping and we were kinda kesian him coz he as a boy should be very sien to pei girls shopping haha~

Before we go back, we took pictures together. There's also a picture of him to show that how slim he is! omg you will be frighten if you see the old time him and the current him!





Tata ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment