Nuffnang

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My very first tooth extraction

Today was the first time I extracted two of my tooth
Yesterday I kept thinking about it and I had a nightmare
But it doesn't related to the tooth extraction lol

I have an appoinment with the dentist at 12pm
I called a cab and reached there on time
When the nurse called my name, I was like nooooooooo!!!!
The dentist showed me the x-ray of my tooth and told me how many and which teeth i have to pull
He said today I will be pulling two of my tooth on the left side of my mouth
and the other two on the right side will be scheduled to another day
Then he asked me to lie down on the chair

When I lie on the chair, I asked dentist a question "Can I tell you I have changed my mind that I don't want to extract anymore?"
The dentist smiled and said no
I closed my eyes and when the nurses and dentist touched my tooth
I shouted like nobody's business, and I heard the dentist said "I didn't even start yet"
I was like kinda lol == and I didn't bother them and continued shouting

My eyes still closing and I peeped half a second.
I peeped at the wrong timing as I saw the needle is going in to my mouth
I saw the needle is EXTREMELY long!
I hold the arm of the nurse super super super tight and the tears is rolling in my eyes.
I can really feel the needle has injected into very very very deep inside
He has injected 3 times on the left side of my mouth
Left side of my mouth has already became totally numb and I couldn't feel anything when i touch my lips

It's time to do the tooth extraction!
I kept asking the nurse whether pulling the teeth out is painful or not
Of course they just kept comforting me that no
And ya... No feeling at all... I just can feel the dentist was trying to pull the tooth... PAK! and the teeth was pulled~
I stunned for almost half an hour after the tooth extraction was done

I just know that I will have another 2 tooth to be extracted. HAIH! ==

No comments:

Post a Comment