Nuffnang

Monday, December 13, 2010

Mid Valley :D

Whoa i'm still staying at laopo house. I think I will be staying at her house for long time as we have planned many events for this holiday. Okay back to the topic! I went out with San and Huiki again today haha. We went to Mid Valley :)

On the way to MV *okay we have to admit that we like to take pictures very much. =x *





I have lotssss of pose LOL!





San then met her friend there and we have our lunch at Madam Kwan.


Huiki, San and I shared this as we have taken our breakfast (cereal) at home earlier :)


After lunch, we shopped around the Mid Valley even The Garden as laopo's friends were searching for shoes and bags. Actually I wanted to buy shoes and bag too. Too bad I couldn't find any I like for almost 2 hours and my mood was totally off. My laopo took pictures with her friends with the big cutie bear. Huiki and I didn't take any photo with the bear because of NO MOOD!



Then laopo and I bought a cup of ice cream. In order to cheer me up, I must eat ice cream or desserts to make my mood on again haha. I don't know why i love ice cream so much. But if ice cream doesn't work on me, then my mood must be in a serious case of DOWN! Of course not that serious lar xD I felt better after the ice cream :)



Then we continued shopping again. After some times spending around and around, finally I found a bag I really really like it and sooner I found a pair of shoes too! :) Thanks to Huiki for helping me to choose. I like that shoes very much!

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment