Nuffnang

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Meeples at KD

Hello! I'm back! Wow when was the last time I update my blog hmm? I was too busy with my college work, entertainment, and most importantly, i recently working for my boyfriend. *Well actually I was too lazy to update my blog lol haha*

Oh ya I am now working at my boyfriend's shop called "Meeples"! Huh? What was that? That is a European board game cafe where you can find 200++ of Europe board games and play it there, and if you like the game, you can even buy it! So, i'm the game coordinator there and my job is to teach customers on how to play games ;)

The me wearing Meeples shirt!




My jimuis all got come pong chiong! I'm posting their photos with those board games on my blog! Hehe!







Berkin's!



Meeples is having promotion now! Do visit us at Kota Damansara yo! :D You may make a reservation too!

Hmm ok it's 3.32am now. Gotta sleep! Night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment