Nuffnang

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shitty day

A wasted day I can only say to describe the terrible day. I slept at 9am this morning and woke up at 7pm at night. I had sore throat and feeling headache when I barely can get up from my bed. Seems like the time is torturing me as I didn't want to waste my whole day in sleeping and get up in the middle of the night, and nobody accompanies me?

I forced myself to pull my body up, sitting on the bed, and tried to make myself clear. I ate two panadols. Yea I'm sicked!


My face is full of pimples now and I blame the sickness! Alright I know i'm the one who sleeps in the morning everyday and wakes in the afternoon. So I should change my life from today onward! *Challenge accepted*

Baby brought me to One Utama and had a bowl of porridge as my dinner. At first I feel like eating porridge but when I saw the menu, I feel like eating this, eating that *but all those food are not healthy*. So baby forced me to eat porridge! Alright okay nvm. ;(

So the purpose of coming 1U was actually to shop! I love shopping! I feel like swiping my debit card without concerning how much money left in it. I went to a shop and bought a t-shirt! I like it so much and it suits the atmosphere during the CNY because the t-shirt is red in colour! Baby bought some from there too. Anyway I bought the t-shirt in superman ;)


Terrible thing happened. Someone called baby for DOTA! I hate DOTA a lot! He promised to let me shop until the shopping mall is closed. And yet, he said he wanted to try a hero and just for awhile. Yea you know, girls, say things that is opposite to the heart. I said nvm let's go and come back again tmr. Will have many chance don't worry. But then, I showed an upset face to him while on the way to cc.

I'm not so happy today and luckily I bought a t-shirt today or else today is gotta be one of the shitty days of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment