Nuffnang

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy 1Y6M Anniversary

Okay today is me and his one year six months anniversary. As usual, he will never give me surprise, except once before which is dunno when and when he was still chasing me. As usual again, he brought me to restaurant which is me and him never been before, and had our dinner there. Do I sound like I'm not satisfied? Yea I do but still I'm happy with it la ;)

He brought me to "The Hill" and had our "romantic" dinner there. I asked him if that's all for our anniversary and he says "isn't this place romantic?" with dunno what smile on his face. Okay lor you say so then I try to breath in the atmosphere of the romance in this restaurant. haha :P



I guess he was too hungry till he wanna eat up the menu too haha lol



Yay here comes to food! The Salad is ewww because I don't eat vege? Acutally not bad but I just don't eat vege! lol! We have also ordered lamb and the mint burger? I don't know what is that called actually but seriously, the burger is nice because of that mint sauce! :D







The lamb after finished by him. Two big bones is left on the bowl haha. 



Ps: Happy Anniversary baby xoxo

1 comment: