Nuffnang

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Huiki's leaving for UK

Huiki is leaving for UK and so we have a farewell party with her at her house last night. Due to the event was held on Saturday, which Meeples would be very crowded and busy on that day, so my boyfriend and I were late when we reached there. They were all half drunken I supposed because most of their faces seemed red and all of the bottles of alcohol are empty *actually left 3/4 bottle if i'm not mistaken haha*






I always get red whenever I drink alcohol. Hmm...



We have fun that night but when thought about she's leaving soon the next day to UK, we were all so sad and unhappy. Moon jie is cheerful and always says:"One year very fast one la haha."

The next day, we went to airport and have our hugs and kisses there before she leaves. She cried again before going in and everyone of us almost cried too. My tears was rolling in eyes because I didn't know that I would be so sad to see the scene like this. Of course, I hold my tears because I will never let people see me crying.





Once she got into the airplane, she captured photo inside. When was the last time I sit airplane? Craving for it! ;)



 Last but not least, I hope that you're doing alright there and stay healthy and happy always! Take care Qiqi!

No comments:

Post a Comment