Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Menstruation

I'm now having menstrual pain. It's ****ing pain now. I'm here to complain why girls have so much pain. But some girls have no pain when their menstruation comes. BUT I DO! I remember the most painful time when I was having menstruation. That time my head and every part of my body was sweating nonstop. I was crying like hell and seeking help from my grandma. I hugged my pillow very tight and I almost couldn't breath.

You guys should appreciate that you all don't have to suffer like what we girls have to. Some girls like me have a syndrom called PMS. What is that mean? Most of you should have know what it means. Yes, PRE-MENTRUAL SYNDROM! No wonder my mood was extremely bad this few days and I feel like scolding people. Kelian my jiejie :( But you all have to understand people who are having PMS and tolerate abit~ especially guys huh!

My mood now is like...



1 comment:

  1. yeah, uu always talk about having pms.. hope it can stop haunting uu =(

    ReplyDelete