Nuffnang

Monday, September 20, 2010

20.09.2010

Last night I was sooooo thirsty when I was lying on my bed but the laziness stopped me from getting me off from my bed to get some water and so finally I fell asleep. I had a weird dream swt. I drank 2 full cups of warm water nonstop and the dream inside me was soooo thirsty! When I woke up from bed, my throat was dry like I wanted to shout "I NEEEEEEED WATER!" Then I terus went to kitchen and drank 2 cups of water haha!

I stayed overnight at Wendy's house and so today I went to college from there. My classmates decided to skip the first class which is moral ;) we were then breakfast at Wong Kok restaurant which is located at my college! Starbucks, Baskin Robbin, Famous Amos and many other shops are opening soon. Hope to see all shops before I graduate my foundation course :( no one knows I might not be studying in this college anymore?




I wasn't that hungry and so I just ordered a dessert, Mango Honeydew Sago.


After the dessert I felt like I was locked in to a refrigerator. So I wanted to order food but I scared that I couldn't finish everything. Then I heard an angel voice which was Elaine asking me whether want to share with her or not~ Of course I do ;)










Hiak hiak four dishes above are set meal which costs only RM9.90! Cheap right? hehe! Eventually I ate only 4-5 mouthful of rice as I don't feel like eating anymore :( I'm sorry Elaine for letting you eat so much haha.

After college, which was only 2pm. I went to Sunway Pyramid with my classmates to have our lunch at Gasoline restaurant. I wasn't hungry still and so Hui Xian and I ordered a large french fries and a cup of Ice Blended Honeydew Juice.









They have finished their food and yet, our french fries and beverage haven't up yet! I was like omg? does this restaurant has any feedback paper? I want to tick all sux!



Finally they served the beverage. At first I thought they served the wrong juice coz it was red in colour! Hui Xian and I were wondering Honeydew? Red? Then the waitor looked at me and said It is definately a honeydew juice. It doesn't even taste like honeydew OK?!


15mins later, french fries still hasn't serve yet. Xian said that they went to McD dabao and that's why they took so long to serve the fries haha. I don't want my friends to wait for me and so I cancelled the fries. Han fan! (cantonese)

It's time to bath and assignment! Bye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment