Nuffnang

Friday, August 27, 2010

Nice day with friends

I lost my macbook charger for many days and finally I found it back and it was in my brother's room! I remember I asked them many times: where's my charger? Have you seen my charger? Did you take my charger? but they were just either ignored me or answered me no. Finally my macbook is alived and first thing I need to do now is blog ;)

Well today I went out with my beloved laopo, sansan and pipi.






My sister fetched me to connaught and then Khai fetched me from there to Mid Valley. Of course, with her gf and sansan.

Sansan and I were starving but the movie is starting soon. We rushed to McD and have a very quick breakfast there.




We watched two movies today, Repomen and Step up 3. For Repomen, you will never know the movie ends in that way! I thought it was a happy ending but out of sudden, okay watch it if you wanna know ;) Step up 3, their dance was amazing! Nice :)

For the second movie, we have a quick shots in the cinema before the movie starts! The flash was strong and bright and we were sitting second front row. Hope back people wouldn't mind about it hehe. Actually we just wanted to capture the ice cream we bought.





Between the two movies, we have around one hour free time and so we went to Sushi King and have our lunch. Maybe I have eaten too much at McD, so I ate only one plate of sushi and drank many cups of hot green tea. I was soooooooooo full that I couldn't stand up and lazy to move my body lol




It was time to go back after the movie. I went to their house and waited for my sister Suki to pick me up. Oh ya before I went back to their house, I bought something. Huiki bought it too. You all will know it later hehe.

Right after we went back, Huiki and I started to use the thing we bought just now.





I guess you all should know what we bought? Yea we are dying our hair! It took me about 1 to 2 hours to get everything done. The smell was making me so uncomfortable especially my nose, I couldn't stand it! But the hardest thing was washing it away with water. I squatted down with my head down for almost half an hour to avoid the shampoo from touching my face. But we camwhore a lot while waiting the shampoo be washed away haha






Tada! The colour I bought was actually very bright but due to my very black hair, it came out with this colour! Hmm... Sansan and Huiki said it was nice. My sister said it looks weird! Because she used to see my hair half black half brown haha.


Actually I didn't really see the difference of the colour but my friends did. tata :D

No comments:

Post a Comment