Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First day college after sem break

Yoohoooooooo~ Here comes my first day of college after my long sem break ;) Today was actually the second week of college but the "real" classes start from today and I have a very hard time this morning.

First, I couldn't put contact lenses into my eyes. I put it in but it was red and filled with tears right after i put in. I took it out, my eyes back to normal again and I tried to put the contact lenses into my eyes again but it failed AGAIN! *white flag*

Second, my sister told me that the car is out of pertrol and we have to refill it asap because the "needle" has already pointed to the EMPTY. The most unlucky one is, when we requested for help to refill like what we used to do cause we didn't know how to refill it, he told us that he has to take care of the cashier while the other workers don't know gone where. Was forced to refill ourselves and my sister insisted me to refill it for her!



Yay let's celebrate sister, for our very first time refilling and we finally did it! We actually had a hard time refilling the petrol sob

What I usually do in the car was putting on make up. Save time! hehe ;) But with the driving skill of my beloved sister, I tried my very very best putting on mascara.



My beloved sister, suki



Today's timetable was kinda suck. In an accurate way to say, it was really suck. We have two classes today, one at 8am and another at 4pm. I have 6 hours break in between! Where else I can go? S.Pyramid of course, with my gang ;)

Me, Xian and Elaine







We watched a movie. I love it I love it I love it! Must watch!



Then we shopped for few hours. Guys shopped first then girls. Look at them! Gay haha



On the way back, it was so jam that we have jammed inside the Taylor's lakeside campus for 45min. Gonna rain real soon.



Ringringring "hello wendy? study at pyramid? okok" That was my sister obviously. I knew it before she spoke to me. I have to go pyramid and wait for her! The best place to study, what cross your mind? starbucks of course! ;)

Chocolate Cream Chips ♥





Look at them doing their work so serious and concentrated and we really must learn from them, yea we must. But sorry to tell the truth that they were actually acting! The one Wendy on phone was real haha



I drank the largest size of chocolate cream chips and I finished it within 15 mins. When comes to ice cream or chocolate cream chips, I can finish it really really fast compare to the other food. I was so cold that I kept shivering nonstop after I finished my drink.





My sister took this picture when I was using itouch to entertaint myself. Hellooooo I don't think my sister is concentrating?



We started to camwhore and yeah, they didn't concentrate! Was that because of my present? Heheee i don't think so





They decided to have dinner first and we used some times to choose restaurant. Finally, we chose Sushi Zanmai. On the way to Zanmai.



The restaurant was soooooooo full. We didn't want to waste time waiting as the purpose of coming to pyramid is not eat, but study. So we decided to change restaurant. But I took pic with zanmai restaurant ;)



I forgot the name of the restaurant but the food there was quite nice. Wendy likes to drink soup and she introduced us this restaurant because of the availability of the soup there!





"Let's order some dishes of vegetable and meat, 3 bowls of rice and one soup." Wendy said.
"Yaaaaa! Like what chinese did!" My sister said.
"Japanese has the same culture too, okay?" Wendy said again.
"Malays too... Ya and also indian" I said.
"Thai and korean too" Wendy said again.
"OKOK! You both stop already!" My sister said.
haha

Okay we were not being racist and we are not racist. Please take note on that ;)







Burp!


No comments:

Post a Comment