Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Random day

Okay I must say that today was really a random day outing with my college friends. It was not a plan at all where it started from the time I fb-ing and suddenly woon sin told huixian that hanyuan will fetch her and then me to cure our boredem. I thought it was just joking and few minutes later, han yuan called me and asked me to get prepared. I was like huh? are you sure? All the way from subang to cheras huh? Another few minutes later I called again and he told me that he was just joking. I was like what's wrong with him?! and continued with my facebook.

ZZzzzzzzZzzzzzZZzzz *handphone vibrating* Hello? What?! You are now infront of my house?! Okokokok... I go get ready... I was totally speechless with hanyuan of his surprise as he didn't give me some time to prepare. Ok fine just change my pants and i'm off to go. Oh wait a minute, my fringe! My fringe was tied like a coconut tree as it was too long and it irritates my eyes. The moment i untied it, it looks like i have just release from the mental hospital. Goshhhhhh nvm let it be, we are not going anywhere that is grand. heeee

It was really random that we decided to watch movie on the spot cause we have got nothing else better to do, and yea we bought tickets ;) The show we gonna watch is The Expandable.




After the show, I was actually quite blur with the movie but still I'm following the story line. But it was kinda fake as there were only 5 people to defeat the whole village of army and they ended up with victory. That's what my friends said and I feel the same too ;)

After homed, I on facebook again and this few days I spent my time in this game! It was introduced by my friend huiki ;)


Oh ya I'm in love with this song and I like the mv too. Especially Yoona. She's very pretty! ♥




Please do leave me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment