Nuffnang

Monday, November 15, 2010

TBF 2010 POINT FOUR

Time flies, really fast. It’s already the last semester and everything was just like a dream this year. The saddest part is I know my bunch of friends (classmates) in the middle of the year, which I should know them earlier. I still remember we get closer since the YED event was held. We prepared everything and bought many stuffs from Jusco and stayed overnight at Uncle’s house. Who is uncle? I will introduce it later hehe ;)

First of all, I would like to introduce about girlfriends I knew from my class.

Hui Xian


Nothing can describe her because she is too good to me! She’s my everything this year. She’s very smart, clever, talkative, etc etc etc! One more thing is… she has 洁癖症! Haha… She told me that she has to bath before school, after, school, after home, before sleep, after sleep… == Geng! She helped me get through a lot of obstacles I faced in college. Whenever I’m blur, forgetful of something, she would remind me and teach me how to overcome it. When I emo, she was always here by my side. What I should bring tomorrow she would remind me in msn so that I would not forget to bring it tmr. If she didn’t mention one of the most important item that is needed to bring, I will forget to bring it the next day haha and ya, she’s the spammer of my facebook’s wall this whole entire year! She likes to post something to my facebook haha. One more funny thing is, she always ask me to be careful and guide me whenever I cross road. Hey I know how to cross road okay! Haha! To me, she is really really strong and never emo because she tends to hide her sad feeling. She never abandons me although I am a very very bad and stupid friend who doesn’t bring any benefits to her. This shows that she really takes me as her friend and I do appreciate it a lot.

The following arrangement I put it accordingly to your first alphabet in your name. ^^

Chew Liang


Hmm… She’s very emotional type of girl. It’s easy to figure out what she wants as she will show it up all on her face. For example, when she’s hungry, she will keep quiet all the way and show a blur face on it. This means that she’s hungry! One more thing is, she likes to shout! Her voice dam sharp wey~ But this brings lots of fun to us and I never get annoyed with her voice although she shouted a lot haha. Her analysis is very good though. If you don’t understand anything, she would analyze it with a clear explanation. One thing I got to say is… she always talks with a very calm face, like no emotion at all. Haha~ Nice friend also! ^^

Elaine



Hoho Elaine~ You are just like me coz you have mood swing too! In this minute you can laugh like nobody’s business but the next minute you will be emo until sitting alone in the corner hope no one sees it. You are always the earliest one who reaches college. So my number will show up on your phone when I reach college too early haha. You are kind and good with no temper. Easy to get along with you =] Nice friend too! ^^

Khai Ling


Khai Ling~ An independent girl who can survive although she’s alone. I really admire her as she could do anything with her own ability. She gives me a feeling that she’s a 女强人. She can be a leader as she is very good in leading. One more thing is that she walks very very very fast, although she’s walking with heels. She does things very fast, what also fast. I know this year over soon and don’t get emo lar! Chill~ Nice friend three! ^^

Lee Wee


Lee wee, to me, is a very soft girl @@ She does things differently from Khai Ling. She does things soft soft one. Even her voice, the most attractive part because she talks really really soft. She’s very funny sometimes haha. She is very very helpful and soft-hearted! In helpful, as in she never hesitates to help if someone needs her. Whoever seeks help from her, she never rejects. Although she would say NO at the very first place, but the result will be YES in the end no matter what. Nice friend four! ^^ *Excuse me for the photo coz your fb photo is small haha*

Violet


Violet makes me think of purple colour :D She’s super skinny and yet she wants to gam fei lagi == She’s not a last minute people as she is always the first people who started to work on the assignments. Whenever I ask her to send me her assignment to let me “refer”, she never hesitates too. She gives me a feeling of very generous girl ;D Wish you and your jac’k 白头到老~ Nice friend five! ^^

Okay now turn to the guys AKA jimuis!
The following arrangement I put it accordingly to your first alphabet in your name. ^^

Han Yuan


Han Yuan this guy likes to win! Everyone of us always say OKOK YOU WIN YOU WIN! GIVE YOU WIN! to him haha xD I always laugh whenever I see this situation lol. He most geng in late! Coz he has no motivation on coming early to college anymore haha! So he gave me an impression on 迟到王== If you want to date him at 10am, remember tell him that you will meet him at 6am. Coz his time zone is always ADD FOUR! One thing I appreciate a lot is he always drives me back when I have problem with going back home. Even I live very far which is cheras, he will never reject me if I ask him to drive me back. Thanks a lot! And thanks for everything too! =] Nice friend six! ^^
Jia Wen


Fuyoh!! Jia wen, the most lan c guy in our class. Only one word can describe him, LAN C! But he lan c 到来 also true wor. He has the potential on those that he says he is very geng in this or that. Especially in computer, making video or what. Not only that, he is very geng in studies also. But you really lan c lor! But get used to it edy haha! The only time I feel he very MAN is during the community service in Zoo Negara. He helped a lot and never complains. Nice friend seven! ^^

Kenneth


He likes to add “wey” at the back whenever he talks. It has become a trend in our gang. XD Walao wey, what the **** wey, don’t like this wey~ haha~ Coz he’s more like a banana! But he still knows how to speak in Chinese lar. Oh ya, he is a FFK king! 飞机王! Whenever he wants to fong fei kei, you will never reach his phone! Haha~! Nice friend eight! ^^

Pei Xun


Hoho he is the uncle I have mentioned just now. Why he has the nickname UNCLE leh? First of all, he talks like uncle. Then he eats like uncle. He spends money like uncle. He sleeps like uncle. He does things like uncle. Overall, he’s an uncle! Shoud say… no pagar uncle… Haha! Nice friend nine! ^^

Woon Sin


He has a very good sense of humor and therefore he brings a lot of fun in our class. He also likes to look at my face and stare at it for a very long time and say this say that == Everything he also can say 餐饱one haha. He is like the manager of our gang. He plans where to go, what to do whenever no one wants to decide. One more thing is, he sings like JAY CHOU! Whenever we sing k, we sure ask him sing jay chou songs. The first time he sang to us we thought that was originally played by the tv tim! And I like to see him in short hair =] Oh hey you owe me many Maggie mee! And I owe you lots of roti telur and the tarik haha xD Nice friend ten! ^^

To all of you: I'm sorry that if I have done anything wrong or make anyone of you angry :( Stay happy always!

1 comment: