Nuffnang

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My beloved long lost friends

Although we didn't meet for only 2 months but I felt like its been a year long since i last met her. I really miss her so much and she is... sansan! And of course my heng dai also known as my jiejie pipi ;) yup we hang out today!

The first thing we do right after we reached Mid Valley is buy movie ticket. Such a long queue omg but it's ok coz Sansan has the GSC credit card and so we have saved a lot of time! I was complaining nonstop that I am really hungry. I realized that everytime we hang out the restaurant we go is always the japanese restaurant. Yea we went to sushi zanmai!

As we all know that waitors would repeat our order and all he read were japanese and i heard nothing but a super long list. I asked pipi "you order so much???" then he said not much actually. But after all food were served, it's like... omg are we gonna finish everything?? Pipi said because I said that I am hungry and so he ordered many food for me. *Such a good excuse huh lol*













Movie time! Okay I forgot name of the movie but the baby is really cuteeeeeeeeeeee!! Omg I love that baby so so so so so so so so soooooooooooo much! After the movie I suggested to have ice cream or dessert then Pipi brought us to pasta zanmai ;D Are we fans of zanmai? haha.







Sansan ordered a glass of dessert named choco banana but she doesn't like banana. She thought of taking off the banana and so she ordered that. Manatau it came out with all banana flavour icecream haha.

Then we headed to buy present for Sansan's friend as her friend's birthday is coming soon. After finish buying her present, we passed by a restaurant called Hokkaido Ice Cream. We saw the menu stand outside and the dessert there was like much better and more choices than Pasta Zanmai. We pointed to one of the desserts and said that we want to try it like SO MUCH! Yea we went in...











On the way back we had a lot of fun chatting inside the car =) As usual, Sansan and I took pics together hehe. But the pics are with her and so I couldn't upload it. Upload mine only lor ;)



A special goodnight kiss to all of you! Goodnite

No comments:

Post a Comment