Nuffnang

Monday, August 1, 2011

Pork day

The reason why I choose pork day as my title of this post is because I ate a lot pork today. This morning, my family, relatives and baby went to Ah-Yat Abalone Restaurant to have dim sum there. The dim sum there are very nice especially the Gam Sa Bao! Must try! :D




Opps I forgot to take pic of the Gam Sa Bao >
After that, my family and relatives nonstop talking and I sat there for about 3 hours long! But I took lots of pictures for them :3
















*omgoodness no make up so ugly... Please excuse :(*







I forgot to take my father and uncles pic >< aiks...

Then during my dinner time, I went out with baby and his friends to Serdang to have BBQ+Steamboat buffet. Why BBQ+Steamboat?? Later u will know :D

Okay! Why PORK DAY?! Because the food there are mostly seafood! And I don't eat seafood! So I ate TWO plates of this pork! T_T




Why BBQ+Steamboat? Now let you know :D

TAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAA!




I first time see this leh :D i think most of u never see before~ or am I too outdated? =.= ehem ehem back to the topic.

First of all, put a panda leaf on top and apply butter on it :)



Secondly, put your meat on it xD! While waiting for it, cook the steamboat first :D




Lastly, enjoy your meal :)

The End! *Suddenly no mood!* bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment