Nuffnang

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy 81st Birthday, My Beloved Grandpa!

Today I have driving lessons again :( I hate to turn the steering the most while learning side parking! It was like taking me 10 turns to turn the whole steering just to reverse a few steps of it and after that turn it all the other way round again! It caused my stomach muscle pain :(

Okay straight to the point. Today isn't really my grandpa's birthday but we celebrated today because tmr is Monday :) Everyone is busy on monday right? After driving class, I terus get to prepare everything like changing cloth and putting my make up on! My mom was helping me on the eyebrow =X




After that we camwhore~ We took a lot of pictures but too bad this pic is the best out of all lol~ haha



This is the cake. My grandpa's 81st birthday! Don't mistaken this cake as a fruit cake, it was actually a carrot cake and it tastes really delicious! I love carrot cake very much :)



As soon as we reached there, we took pictures of them first :) The girls are my biao jie! They are pretty! :) Well the white shirt guy is actually my biao jie's boyfriend (obviously you know which) and the other one is his brother.









Tada! This is what we ordered! Hmm... We have two tables on that day and there were 12 peoples for one table and 10 for another table.



The food there took them very long to serve us and therefore my sister and I went in to the toilet and camwhore! Manatau my mother also came in and join us haha!







My lovely grandpa! I love him sooooooooo much! Really much! Loveeeee you grandpa!



Grandparents and my sister!





Mom and youngest brother






My 姑姑 and mom




Me and my lovely biaojie!






I'm ugly but too bad this is the only pic with daddy on that day!




Finally the food was served after an hour of waiting!














After our dinner, we served the cake out and sang birthday songs for my lovely grandpa.



While singing... We sang two languanges which are english and cantonese! :)



My grandpa is making a wish haha!




Happy 81st Birthday Grandpa! Nin nin yau gam yat, Sui sui yau gam jiu!




Take picture first~




Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~!!! Blow the candle! :D




Cutting the cakes together haha! Cute grandparents! Hearts them :)




The inner side of the carrot cake... Seriously I fell in love with it!



You know what I like the most everytime I attend people's wedding is the very first dish (sharkfin) and the very last, DESSERT!



His name is Adam and he is doing Master now~ He might become my personal tuition teacher if he can make it :) Call you teacher sin~ haha!



Look at my sexy mommy!




Grandpa I will never forget what you have taught me when I was still a little kid. Muaks!



My 2 beautiful 姑姑!




He is still so tall although my sister is wearing heels! I think he has more than 180cm!



Lovely couple. I want to have a husband like my grandpa! Together with his love forever! :)



The family without the sisters! haha... I don't want to join in as i was tired when i was home.



三代同堂




Grandpa and daddy. Look alike huh?!?!? haha






Were they trying to make a heart shape?










Lastly, someone forced me to take picture with him haha! Joking joking xD Today never take picture with him before so we took picture together :) He is my biao jie's bf! Handsome hor! Ps: My eyes tio my hair so my eyes look a bit weird haha!




Last but not least, wish my grandpa happy birthday again and wish him stay happy and healthy always! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. enen~ eileen here~ i think i saw ur grandparents b4~ lol~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol?? haha ya we lived there de mah last time haha... so ngam XD

    ReplyDelete